2013/07/10

Live From Bangkok - A Catch Up!

I don't quite know what I have been doing but these podcasts/vblogs? whatever passed me by.

It's DARE's Jon Nutt and his buddy Ben Stark (with DJ Ree) talking Asian MMA, and also some stuff bout living in Thailand. And, since the MMA News Asia digest went into a medically induced coma the Asian MMA scene has only really had the Aussies of "This Week In MMA" (TWIMMA) and as much as I like them we have no Asian based MMA podcast worth a shit!

So, I feel it only right to support Mr Nutt as he is one of the nicest, coolest expat dudes in Thailand. He and DARE have always been great to us at this website so we wanna show some love.

The first three episodes have been fun and we wish Mr Nutt and the crew all the best for the future with this endeavour.

It's catch up time - first three episodes posted here.


-

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What You Want We Just Don't Care! (except for spam which pisses us off mightily)