2013/04/18

Saturdays Fights - 20th April World MMA News



Up Coming Events 

20th April

One of the most disappointing things I have encountered whilst putting together these pages is just how difficult it truly can be to find out information on some of these events. You would think with all the available avenues on-line, websites, facebook, twitter whatever some of these orgs might get their shit together.

Now, I am sure a personal email to each organisation might help (of course I only speak English!) but this is a hobby not a f**king job! And if a web search brings up nothing on page 1 of google or if Sherdog does not offer up the information then F it!




UFC on Fox 7 fight card:  

Daniel Cormier vs Frank Mir Preview




Fight Nights – Battle of Moscow 11





Gold Medal MMA



I would post a fight card if I could find one, I’ve looked on the website and facebook page, and well, if a fight card is there I cant find it.

Sherdog lists two gold medal events but sadly beyond notice of the event there is nothing of a fightcard there either.


Pound 4 Fighting Championship

Well this Japanese organization are not making a promising start, I cant find a website,  a facebook page or a twitter feed, that doesn’t mean they aren't there, but it does mean I cant find diddly!
Sherdog do have a listing for them and on it is just one unpromising fight:

Hiroshi Kozakai (0-2-0) vs Che Gyong Lee (debut)

That’s it! Forgive me if I don't buy an air ticket immediately, I’m not very excited.

Mixed Real World Fighters

An Argentinian organization with but one listing on Sherdog with one female MMA fight listed oh and we have a poster!



Senna Pro Fight 

A Brazilian organization having it’s second event in Rio de Janeiro sadly again  I cant find anything for you.


TWC Freedom Fight  (Team Warrior Concepts)





Sparta Combat League




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What You Want We Just Don't Care! (except for spam which pisses us off mightily)