2013/02/05

So What's Happening Here Then?

Rear Naked News 2.1


Ok so we have been away a while, here's whats happening.

We continue to be pissed off by a certain MMA organisation in Asia who rule by bullying and market by over hype because of that we have given up writing about them.

The Coffee Boy has split he is disillusioned by the Asian MMA scene.

The Editor is fed up with the scene as well and therefore has decided to write for another website: Fight Sport Asia his life is not going to be any easier as he have already suffered forced censorship.

You might do well when you read reports about a certain organisation as they talk of sell outs to suspend belief until your own eyes confirm such matters.

People I thought I knew, people I thought I could trust have shown me what a shoddy pile of shite they are, I know who I can trust now.

Because of this I am going to keep Rear Naked News going for my own purposes and the certain MMA fans who don't just swallow the Kool Aid.

I will be posting items and referencing articles from various MMA blogs and sites around the world that I do trust to be honest or entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What You Want We Just Don't Care! (except for spam which pisses us off mightily)