2012/08/20

Podcast Ep8 ~ DARE To Be Different with Jussi Saloranta

advertise on podbean

Podcast Ep 8 ~ DARE To Be Different with Jussi Saloranta 

Published on December 8, 2011 by  in DAREPODCAST
Today’s new podcast features our guest Jussi Saloranta the man behind the DARE organisation in Thailand who on January 7th will be hosting their third event at Club Insomnia in Bangkok.
Jussi kindly gives us twice as much time as we requested and still I feel their is a deep well of stories that we never made a ripple in.
Plus, I kiss ass as I tell him that I think DARE has a superb marketing organisation and I'm not wrong.
It's the beginning of a busy few days be sure to catch all the shows!
It’s a very entertaining and interesting 30 minutes. Check it out in the player on this page or via itunes at MMANewsAsia

Podcast Powered By Podbean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What You Want We Just Don't Care! (except for spam which pisses us off mightily)