2012/08/20

Pacific Rim Organized Fighting Presents PRO 6


Pacific Rim Organized Fighting Presents PRO 6

Pro 6 MMA Heavy Weight Grand Prix -

Plus two super fights!

Sunday December 18th


I would love to be able to give you the the fight card but you have a look at the PRO Fighting Websiteand tell me what you can find, sadly the Asian MMA organisation websites always seem to lack behind their actual reality.
The only fight I know the details of for sure are in the superfight bracket and that is:
Mike Striegl Vs Daniel ‘The Black Diamond’ Mashamiate
We hope to feature Mark on a future podcast and Daniel helps train my Son, So I am interested in this fight.
If there is a video trailer for this event I can’t find that either so you will have to make do with this one for Pro Fighting 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What You Want We Just Don't Care! (except for spam which pisses us off mightily)